Thank you for your interest in Lake Vista Pediatrics
We specialize in comprehensive service for newborns, children, adolescents, and young adults. Lake Vista Pediatrics offers an integrative approach to healthcare, emphasizing thoughtful clinical reasoning, evidence-based recommendations and focusing on the physical, psychological, social, environmental, and emotional aspects of health and illness. All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. We are proud to be part of your children’s healthcare team, and as such, we partner with parents to provide thorough customized care plans that are effective, compassionate, culturally sensitive, and within a patient-centered medical home setting.
- We always welcome NEW PATIENTS. To become a patient please call our office and someone will assist you in submitting the attached form LVP New Patient Packet. We are on a closed Medicaid panel and not accepting new Medicaid patients.
- Dr. Benton Marino & Dr. Amy Matherne are each available for same-day appointments during the week. Dr. Keith Capone will be available for appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Saturday morning appointments will be rotated among Dr. Amy Matherne & Dr. Benton Marino.
- If you are not using the office phone number to engage with LVP office staff, please otherwise use the secure PATIENT PORTAL for non face-to-face encounters regarding your child’s personal health information. We ask that you not engage with any physician or office staff with texts or pictures via mobile devices, emails to non-secure email accounts, or facebook. LVP is committed to HIPAA compliance.
- Please note, after-hours telephone encounters may incur a charge according to your insurance contract.
- Due to a high volume of late cancellations and “no-shows” for appointments, we have raised the “no-show” fee to $50, as well as implementing a late-cancellation fee of $50 if an appointment has not been canceled 12 hours or more in advance of your appointment time.
Same-day appointments available.
MONDAY 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
TUESDAY 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
WEDNESDAY 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
THURSDAY 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
FRIDAY 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
SATURDAY 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.