Thank you for your interest in our pediatric practice. We specialize in comprehensive service for newborns, children, adolescents, and young adults. Lake Vista Pediatrics offers an integrative approach to healthcare, emphasizing thoughtful clinical reasoning, evidence-based recommendations and focusing on the physical, psychological, social, environmental and emotional aspects of health and illness. Our physicians are part of your children's healthcare team, and as such, we partner with parents to provide thorough customized care plans that are effective, compassionate and culturally effective, and within a patient-centered medical home setting.
- A small room is now available for moms to breast feed. Please inquire at the front desk.
- Dr. Aniko Greger will be arriving to offer Tuesday appointments from 1:30 to 7:30 pm beginning September 15th.
- Are you interested in viewing your child's lab reports or medical records online? During your next visit allow us to sign you up with our new electronic medical record system. It is free, user friendly, and also very beneficial because you will be notified of any changes with the practice through this resource.
- As of June 1st, due to a high volume of late cancellations and no shows for appointments we have raised the no show fee to $50 and had to implement a late cancellation fee of $50 as well. Late Cancellation fees will be issued if an appointment has not been canceled 24 hours in advance.
- Please join us in welcoming Dr. Shubho Sarkar and Dr. Aniko Greger to our team of doctors.
For secure medical correspondence, please use our EMR portal. Contact the office to register.
After Hours Advice link is to assist parents with quick answers to health issues that may arise at a moments notice when the office is closed. Upon assessing your child, you can make a decision whether to make an appointment when we are next in the office, call the office number to be connected with the after hour service (Perfect Serve) to speak directly with a physician on call,or go to the nearest Emergency Room/Urgent Care Facility if you are presented with an emergency situation.
For after hour advice and information, CLICK HERE.